For over 10 years, Signalscape™ has been a recognized expert in Gigapixel image processing and video analytics. We have extensive experience developing algorithms and systems used by law enforcement, government agencies, security organizations, and intelligence services to capture, record, analyze, and process video and digital images.
Signalscape’s video engineers have experience processing very large images including the image clarification, alignment, registration, and feature/artifact identification applications. We have developed 64-bit imaging software applications that allow instantaneous zooming and panning through Gigapixel images without aliasing.
Signalscape has expert knowledge of video protocols and transmission methods. We routinely develop systems that capture, analyze, store, and forward video streams or individual packets. We also have extensive experience researching the current state-of-the-art and marketplace for video recording equipment and methodologies.
Digital Video and Image
- Processing Algorithms
- Multiple Image Registration
- Video Restoration and Clarification
- Motion and Blur Reduction
- Noise Reduction
- Contrast Enhancement
Video Networking and Digital Recording
- Embedded and Streaming Video System Analysis and Design
- Interoperation with Standard and Proprietary Video Formats
- MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.263, H.264, M-JPEG, JPEG2000
- TCP/IP, UDP, RTP, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, TFTP
- Client and Server Applications
Video Systems Integration
- Video Collection and Analysis Systems
- Video Capture, Display, and Processing Systems
- Forensics and Surveillance Applications
- Specialized Low-Light, Long-Range Surveillance
- Imaging Systems Performance Analysis
- Photogrammetry Systems